Sermon on homosexuality

Today I finally got round to giving a sermon on the Catholic teaching on homosexuality. Not something that I would particularly choose to do except for the widespread promotion of homosexuality among young people as simply an alternative lifestyle.

If we never speak about the Church's teaching in this area, youngsters simply believe whatever is the last thing they heard on the telly.

I was just going to do a whole series on moral issues but I think I will intersperse it with other topics - otherwise it becomes just a bit too depressing. Perhaps I'll talk about Our Lady or the Sacred Heart next week.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion