Parish High Mass

I have a priest friend staying for the weekend: Fr Michael Cullinan who has just published a new book on ethics in St Paul. I hope to be able to publish a link to his book in due course.

Fr Cullinan will be celebrant at our principal Mass this morning, I will be deacon and my permanent Deacon, Rev Michael Baldry will be subdeacon. This will be our first Sunday High Mass as part of our normal parish schedule (I normally celebrate a Missa Cantata.) It is good to be able to do this since High Mass is the proper form of the Mass for the "extraordinary form" and I am glad that my regular congregation will be able to participate in the Mass celebrated as it should be.

We may be able to get one or two photos to post later.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion