On the way to the boot camp

I'm blogging today from a table at City airport which is usually a very pleasant place to fly from - today is no exception, nice and quiet, plenty of room and a decent place in the departure lounge for brunch. There was a rather, er, well-built policeman at the top of the escalator with a machine gun but nowadays, that is reassuring.

I'm on the way to the Netherlands - which we in England usually call Holland, to take part in the catechetical Boot Camp. From Schiphol airport, I have to catch a train to Groningen where I will be met to take a local train and then a bus to a nearby hermitage where I will be staying with Brother Hugo. Tomorrow, I'll be giving two talks at the camp - one on the sacraments in general and one on the Eucharist.

I hope to have some photos for you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

When people walk away with Holy Communion